(Non-Invasive Cardiovascular Diagnostic Center)
Performs diagnostic tests for cardiovascular, blood flow health issues, and activities that involves the heart.
- 24 Hour Holter Monitor
- Carotid/Venous/Arterial Duplex Scan
- Dobutamine Stress Echocardiogram
- Electrocardiography (ECG)
- Treadmill Stress Echocardiogram
- Treadmill Stress Test
- Two-Dimensional Echocardiogram (2D Echo)
Schedule: 7:00AM – 6:00PM, Monday to Friday
7:00AM – 4:00PM, Saturdays
Contact information: (02)523 8131 loc 2501
(02) 522 1913
* Set an appointment before visiting the center. Preparations and requirements are different for different kinds of tests. Ask the receptionist what to do for the types of test you’ll be taking. Don’t forget to bring your referral slip and lab results.