Houses the epilepsy unit and provides excellent EEG and video EEG services.
The Brain Center offers features the latest technology and equipment for EEG and video EEG. These are used to track brain activity in the brain to diagnose brain disorders including the most known disorder, epilepsy.
- Epilepsy Unit
- Electroencephalogram (EEG) Laboratory
- Routine Adult EEG
- Routine Pediatric EEG
- Routine Neonatal EEG
- Video EEG Recording
Schedule: 8:00AM to 5:00PM, Tuesdays to Saturdays
Contact Information: (02) 523 8132 loc. 2822
Email: [email protected]
* Before having a session with the Electroencephalogram (EEG), do the following on the day of the EEG for preparation:
- Wash hair thoroughly with shampoo
- Avoid using hair products
- Do not intake caffeine for 8 – 12 hours
- Limit sleep the night before the procedure to 4 – 5 hours
- Be sure to secure an appointment before visiting the center.